Enjoy this saffron turmeric latte this winter with exotic spices from India. It is very delicious and super easy to make. It consists of wonderful Indian spices such as cardamom, saffron and cinnamon powder. It combines to make a beautiful fragrant drink plus that turmeric gives wonderful benefits to your health.
This is how you make it:
Prepare a pot and place it on the fire. Add the milk of your choice together with crushed cardamom pods, turmeric and saffron strands. Let the milk boil for about 5 minutes. Then add the cinnamon powder and the sweetner of your choice.Print
Saffron Turmeric Latte
Enjoy a saffron tumeric latte this winter with exotic spices from India. Cardamom, saffron and cinnamon combines to make a beautiful fragrant drink plus turmeric gives wonderful benefits to your health. The taste is exotic and warming and perfect for cold winter evenings.
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Indian
- 2 cups milk of your choice (Cow’s milk, almond milk, rice milk)
- 5 crushed cardamom pods
- 8 strands of saffron
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder Sweetener of your choice
- Heat the milk up in a pot. Add the crushed cardamom pods, saffron and turmeric.
- Bring the milk to boil. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Switch off the heat.
- Add the cinnamon powder and the sweetner of your choice.
Please enjoy your saffron turmeric latte!
The saffron turmeric latte can be made with honey, coconut sugar, raw sugar or any sugar of your choice.